Thursday, March 14, 2013

WEDNESDAY MARCH 13TH



Very greatful to be feeling good and able to enjoy summer! 




Today was a fun day, the weather was nice and I had a play date with my two dogs and my sweet sister and     her adorable kids!

The weather was nice and we went to our favorite park in our mom's neighborhood. We played ball and took a long walk then came back to my house for lunch.



It was great weather 
was able to rock a Tank top, shorts, and flip flops!

Today's do was a wild natural curl with a peacock feather headband to make the curly mess look like it was fashionably intentional.  







Later that night my Dad stopped over with a surprise delivery for us that he had gotten in the mail,... our Hawaii package!!!!!



After our big day with the kids, we crashed on the couch and me and my hubby watched Pearl Harbor to get us supper jazzed about our Maui Trip less then a month away!!!!





Dinner was homemade soup of my own creation which I was SO glad turned out good infant Mike really liked it (despite all the veggies in it). I was going to take a picture of it but forgot but just trust me when I say it was good ;D




I noticed that I was sunburned and got excited butterfly's realizing that it meant summer was on its way!
 Yes I just noticed the typo after the photo was made it should say season not session this was made on my phone and I didn't even notice the auto correct till someone pointed it out to me......


Today I took some time to think about how greatful I was to be feeling good this year and be out enjoying the park with my dogs and the sun. This time last year I was going through chemo unable to be in direct sunlight, and really out of it due to the treatments. I am so thankful to be here enjoying my life with my family and friends! Everyday is a blessing and I am honored to be able to share it with you!


<----THIS TIME LAST YEAR














THIS YEAR--------------------------->    

I have been so very blessed and am very grateful to have a GOD who loves me and wants the best for me. I see his mercy everyday in my life and the life's of those I love. 












This past Sunday I received a call from my husband Mike letting me know that a car had pulled out in front of him and he wrecked his bike, it is the call I have been dreading since he purchased the bike. Despit the fact and much to my dismay that he had been not wearing any protective gear besides his gloves he had only minor road rash and soreness.     

The accident happened at low speeds on a quiet street just down the street from our house. Even the bike was not badly damaged.

The cop told us he was very lucky however I disagree he was not lucky, it was not chance, I know there was  Godly protection and intervention it could have be SO much worse but again GOD was there taking care of me and those I love! I am so greatful or a loving father who is bigger then the trials of this life and knows what's best for us.


THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY BLOG AND SHARE MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE WITH ME! 

GOD BLESS I SEND MY LOVE OUT TO YOU ALL!!!! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ashhley, you help me sooo much. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an awesome aunt! thank you so much for letting me read your amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete