Friday, March 30, 2012

My 25th Birthday Party!!!

So true to Ashley spontaneous behavior I decided 2 days before my birthday that I wanted to have a family get together at my parents house Pot luck style!!! :) My parents just last year did a really nice add on to there house that was just perfect for a family gathering! Despite the short notice we had an amazing turn out! The pot luck style was really fun to because there was so many different types of food and it was a very chill good feeling flow everyone was able just to pick at the food as they felt and visit I really thing I will do the pot luck style birthday party more often it was a BLAST!!! I was so wrapped up in the fun of the party being able to see and talk to everyone that I didn't even take any pictures of the potluck table which really made me sad but it was something to see we had all the good stuff! 


Fun Fact me and Bella Share a Birthday! I was turning 25 and she was turing 5 We were so excited for our gifts especially me because my parents got me a super nice food processor which I had been wanting for some time!!!


Getting to the Party was quite the Adventure I must admit! My Party was set to begin at 5:30pm I wanted to get over there about 3:00pm so help get ready in any way that I could so at about 1:00pm I hoped in the shower. I shower in nice hot showers and let the room get all steamy I have always done this however because of the time of year with it being so dry this caused my nose to start bleeding from both sides and because of the blood thinner Lovenox it was rather aggressive and would not stop so me and Mike hoped in the car and headed to the ER in hopes that they could get it to stop before the Party. I was able to get in right away and after having both my inner nostrils cauterized with Silver Nitrate and sadly the loss of my beloved nose ring we were able to get home and get me to the Party just before it started however about an hour after going home from the Party we were headed right back to the ER as one of the nostrils had started bleeding again and would not stop. We were there for several hours that time and I was given a sinus balloon that would stay in my nose for 3 days to help try and stop the bleeding. Of all things I had up to this point this was the most uncomfortable it felt like it was place into my brain and when I got it out the following Wednesday I was SO happy!!! 


Even with the 2 ER visits the day was a blast being able to see everyone and just relax was so nice all and all a great birthday!!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment